Monday, May 20, 2013

Great Makeup Starts With Healthy Skin!

Hello my beautiful friends! I've been brainstorming some awesome idea's for this blog and getting so excited about all of the fun makeup tips I want to share with you! I wasn't sure where to start, until I thought, well what is the first step to having beautiful makeup? It's having healthy skin!! As a Mary Kay consultant, and licensed esthetician I like to teach the importance of healthy skin before I do any makeup.

It is so important to wash our faces morning AND night! Did you know when you don't wash your face at night you are adding 13 DAYS to your skin!? I've always had a nightly skin care routine of washing my face at night..tone..cleanse..moisturize. I would pretty much buy a different cleanser every time I ran out of one, just searching for that great one I couldn't live without.Well I finally found my Mary Kay. For those of you looking for something simple AND beneficial I recommend using This 3 in 1 Cleanser and Moisturizer if your normal to dry, and This 3 in 1 cleanser and Moisturizer   if your more oily. These 3 in 1 cleansers are deep cleaning pore cleansers, used to cleanse, exfoliate, and tone. That takes care of three steps all in one! Then just add your moisturizer designated for your skin type!

Just to show what Mary Kay has done for me, I've decided to share with you my 'before I started using Mary Kay' picture. It's more like an awful 'mug shot'......
YIKES! Pretty huh?? Hah, well notice...uneven complexion ...dark spots on my face from past acne spots (Did you know that being in the sun causes those dark spots to get DARKER?? Yes, that's because the sun brings out the melanin in our skin, making those awful spots that are already dark, darker. Because of that I always wear at least SPF 35 on my face!) ...some dark circles under the eyes...not so pretty. NOW for the after picture, about two months using Mary Kay's TimeWise Ultimate Miracle Set
 After about two months!
NO MAKEUP NO TOUCH UPS!
Notice a more even complexion! My dark spots have faded due to TimeWise Even Complexion Essence AND TimeWise Even Complexion Mask (which I did 1-2 Times a week)
(The awesome thing about the Ultimate Miracle Set is that it is anti-aging, and is available according to your skin type! Normal to dry OR combination to oily.) The Miracle SET also INCLUDES the Day Solution, which contains calming peptides to reduce the look of redness, and an SPF of 35 to protect from sun damaging UVA and UVB rays. AND a Night Solution or as we like to say A.C.E. for your face! The little pink and purple beads that burst when you pump it out are actually vitamins A, C, and E to help our skin heal (works great to heal cuts or acne spots!) The Night Solution also contains collagen to help renew skins firmness and elasticity while we sleep!

Now as for the under eyes we have our Eye Revitalizer to help with puffiness and dark circles!. Between the cooling roller ball used to apply, and the cucumber extract there's no better 'wake up' for your eyes! Since the pores around our eyes are smaller, this makes the skin around our eyes the fastest spot that we age. Mary Kay's Firming Eye Cream will provide the proper moisturization that our eyes need!

Maybe your thinking anti-aging? I'm only in my 20's (or younger)? WELL, in actuality, dermatologists say that we start to age at the ripe old age of 16!!! Yes folks, our collagen production actually slows down at the age of 16! Because of that I always say you're never too young and you're never to old to start an Anti-aging skin care regimen. If your going to get into the habit of washing your face at night, why not use something that is going to benefit your skin in the long run?

I love being able to share with all of you what Mary Kay has done for my skin. Imagine what it can do for yours! Oh and Don't forget Mary Kay has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Thanks for stopping by! Don't hesitate to ask questions!












No comments:

Post a Comment