Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Introduction, Welcome!

Hi I'm Lisanne, I'm 27, and a licensed esthetician, stylist, and Mary Kay consultant. I love to see the beauty in everything. I think so many of us are beautiful inside and out but not everyone see's it, and I want you to realize how beautiful you truly are! My dream is to get you there, because when you look good on the outside you feel good on the inside! I love my Mary Kay for so many reason's and for that I am dedicating this whole blog to all that this wonderful product and business has to offer! Some of you may be sitting there thinking what? wait....Mary Kay?? Isn't that old lady's, wigs, cakey makeup, and pink Cadillacs? NO!...Well... YES it is pink Cadillacs...but who doesn't want a free Cadillac!? This girl does! Yes please, sign me up! So anyways i'm on a mission to change that misconceived perception ;-) AND just to prove to you that this is NOT your grandmother's Mary Kay. ;-)

Has it been a while since you've tried Mary Kay's product? Weren't a fan of it in the past? Don't hold it against us! Or maybe you always were a fan and still continue to be! Awesome! Well I will keep you posted and up to date on all of their current and newer products with awesome makeovers and before and after pictures! As well as some great tips and tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment